I know I'm not the only one.

I didn't plan on having popcorn for dinner. I planned on delicious homemade beef and broccoli stir fry. I found the recipe on food.com. I washed my broccoli, and mixed all the sauces. I opened what I thought was perfectly sliced beef to start the cooking process... but instead it was slivers of meat that resembled liver dumplings (local dish that people rave over...personally, i'm not a fan.)

I continued on anyway. It doesn't matter what it looks like. But turns out the texture was just as horrid as it's appearance. Thankfully Darick was teaching a CPR class and missed out on this dinner disaster. Ellie and I both had a few pieces of broccoli before I dumped the entire thing into the trash....and turned on the popcorn machine.

So instead of delicious beef and broccoli stir fry, we had popcorn, complete with a sprinkle of M&Ms (you should totally try this!) , on the couch, while watching Beauty and the Beast.

And I don't feel a bit bad about it....I don't think Ellie minded much either!

Comments

I too like popcorn very much and I have eaten it at any time. This is the easiest recipe to cook and easy to digest. Not only the children, adults also like to eat this delicious popcorn.

It seems like Ellie’s enjoying so much in your movie night just by looking at her photo. The best food for me during movie night is ice cream aside from popcorn. Cheese flavored popcorn is my favorite. I have a lot of stocks of popcorn in my apartment and that’s the best thing about independently living alone. Though my niece and nephews are hoarding it whenever they visit me on the weekend. Guess they only said that I’m their favorite auntie because of the popcorn at home.

08/31/2017 4:47am

Sometimes we will have that feeling that we want to eat something though it's not as heavy as the usual meals we have but you know when you crave for something it will satisfy you and it's like you've already eaten a heavy one. Popcorn is a food that can be eaten in any occasion or mood. It suits everywhere, especially watching movies. My daughter is a big fan of popcorn it is one of her comfort foods. Every time I go out and do grocery, the first thing I buy is her popcorn, I make sure I have enough supply at home, because it's her favorite and I want to keep her happy.

02/15/2017 7:28pm

In the primary I'm purchasing a decent blog, however it would appear that your site that Now i am hoping to take in this is your website.

06/04/2017 10:18pm

Eating popcorn while watching movies, what a perfect combination! Eating popcorn can less our boredom and add excitement in watching movies. You should try the flavoring popcorn like strawberry, chocolate or anything. Thanks for the great time. Keep blogging!

09/13/2017 4:13am